Monday, May 24, 2010

Comopak's Airtight Mascara Pen


Cosmopak’s Airtight Mascara Pen

Ok so I know we’re all on the look out for the next cool and snazzy li’l products that make us feel as though we’re on the cutting edge of the make up industry. It’s kind of like buying shoes for your make-up kit.. LOL.. So you can imagine my giddy excitement to find THIS little do-dad. Granted, it’s not actually owned and distributed by any particular cosmetics company (that I know of) but OMG it’s AWESOME!! I mean AIR TIGHT?! I’m a biiiig fan of cleanliness and hygiene, especially when it comes to my make up, so when I saw this “Airtight Mascara Pen” I dang near slid off my seat.

So for those of you either starting your own cosmetics line or those of you who already have one and are looking to sprinkle a little “snazzy” on your current line, THIS is soooo the piece you were looking for.

Airtight Mascara Pen

First 100% airtight mascara. No Bacteria.
A breakthrough in mascara packaging. 3 years in R&D, 5 years field testing. New formula, new applicator, new wiper equals new effect. Tapered TPE brush and mascara comb allows for precise and even application on lashes. Formula is always separate from the brush so it guarantees freshness.

You can go to www.cosmopak.com to find this an other exciting new containers to house your already fabulous and unique products J Happy shopping ya’ll!! xo




1 comment:

  1. That is a neat looking invention, now how well does it really work?

    Check out this article I found on the Mary Kay skin care scam

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think:)